Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gone Girl

I read about Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn on BookBrowse.com.  I have never read anything by this author and didn't know what to expect.  This book had received a lot of press and critics loved it.  I decided to try it out and wow!  What great writing and just when I thought I had figured it out, wham!  The book took a major turn right in the middle.

If you do pick this book up, I want to talk to you about it.  It's one of those reads that makes you want to discuss it with people and get their opinion.  Because of that, it would make a fantastic book club selection.


Reese Witherspoon's production company is going to be making this one into a movie. I wonder what Hollywood will do with the ending. It will be very interesting to see!  Who would you cast in the movie version?

No comments:

Post a Comment